INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR TEAM?
TVSquared is bringing big data to the world of TV advertising – a $202 billion global industry.
TVSquared is an exciting, fast-growing startup with offices in Edinburgh, London, New York and Munich. Our employees make up the best and brightest in business and technology – and we’re looking for more passionate people to join our team.
Do you want to help TVSquared change the world of TV advertising?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
TVSquared is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TVSquared, the gold-standard for TV measurement and optimization, is bringing state-of-the-art analytics to the world of TV advertising – a $202 billion global industry.
TVSquared is the most accurate, same-day TV attribution platform available. Using the insights generated from the platform, our 600+ brand and agency clients in 60+ countries improve TV campaign effectiveness by up to 80%.
Headquartered in Edinburgh, TVSquared is an exciting, fast-growing company with offices in London, New York and Munich. Our employees make up the best and brightest in business, media, advertising and technology – and because the company is expanding at a rapid pace, we are looking for the most passionate and dedicated people to join our team.
NEW YORK-BASED, PRE-SALES ENGINEER
As part of the pre-sales team, your job will be to create desire for our products, remove any technical barriers to sale and help the product team understand what the market wants to buy. The pre-sales team is responsible for managing pitches, demos, trials, on-boarding and closeout of up to 500 brands at the same time. We are a technical, process-driven bunch who are just as happy configuring a model as presenting a pitch.
Pre-sales sits at the heart of our organization. While most of our day is spent talking to leads and clients, we also spend a lot of time looking inward, improving our processes and feeding back to other departments. Success for us means happy clients who brag to their friends about the incredible new TV attribution platform they have just discovered.
The Role of Pre-Sales Engineer:
- Develop strong, trusted relationships with clients to better understand and anticipate their needs
- Explain complex technical concepts to potential clients in an easy-to-understand way
- Provide consultative guidance to clients on how best to re-allocate their TV media spend based on attribution results from the TVSquared product set
- Give introductory demos and presentations
- Work closely with teams across TVSquared to ensure that prospective clients’ needs are met from “trial to live”
- Actively manage up to 50 concurrent new-business pitches from a technical perspective
- Assist business development with partner integrations and identify opportunities to expand TVSquared’s footprint among existing clients
- Partner with sales, product and engineering to provide input on current and future products
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the TVSquared products
- Discuss, in detail, the complexity and intricacies of the TVSquared products
- Understand methodology from first principles upward
- Be aware of market trends and commercial environment
- Feedback feature requests/market trends to our product team
Who We’re Looking For:
- University degree in numerate subject
- Good understanding of approaches to attribution modeling
- Experience in a technical client-facing role
- Knowledge of TV media planning or buying
EDINBURGH-BASED, PLATFORM PRODUCT MANAGER
As we expand our product portfolio and grow our engineering team, we’re building a new Product Management capability which will help shape the future of the business. Our Product team is focused on three areas:
What we build and why: Figuring out what we need to build and prioritising when we build it is our core responsibility. We bring the vision and context to empower great decisions, so we focus on posing the right questions rather than dictating detailed answers.
How we build it: We believe in a collaborative partnership where the Product team focuses on business and customer outcomes, Engineering and Design focus on how we get there and Product Marketing focuses on Go-to-market and ensuring customers and prospects understand the value we offer. Product’s main role in execution is to be the voice of the market and to make sure we achieve what we set out to do.
Communicating with everyone: Product is a key part of the glue that binds together teams at TVSquared. We communicate the who, what, why and when to the company. We also work closely with Marketing, Sales and Support on how best to communicate what’s happening to our customers.
The Role of Platform Product Manager:
You will work closely with our Pre-Sales, Engineering and Product Marketing teams on a day to day basis, and alongside the Director of Product Management.
You should expect a great deal of autonomy, and a challenging and highly cross-functional role with tasks spanning the commercial and technical spectrum. As a Platform Product Manager, we expect responsibilities to include:
- Building a deep understanding of customers’ needs and market opportunities
- Developing a vision for the direction of the product, and leading prioritisation to maintain the backlog. Engaging and influencing the development teams to agree on design and technical decisions
- Tracking progress, assessing risks and bottlenecks and driving delivery by putting in place the commercial and technical metrics against which the product is judged
- Leading communication with the rest of the business and working with Product Marketing to articulate our value-add to customers and prospects
- Defining our competitive positioning and keeping on top of broader industry developments
Who We’re Looking For
We believe great Platform Product Managers share common characteristics, and we look for these above all else:
Intellectual horsepower: We want our Product Managers to have an outstanding ability to think on their feet and tackle intellectually challenging problems.
Curiosity & drive: You should relish challenges and have a strong natural instinct to drive things to completion. We’re looking for the ability and curiosity to learn and adapt to a constantly changing environment.
Collaborative leaders: Product roles bring responsibility without direct authority. We’re looking for natural leaders who earn the trust of others with a collaborative style and great influencing and communication skills.
Effortlessly analytical: At TVSquared we start by asking ‘why?’, and a data-driven approach is central to how we run Product.
A bias for action: Being leaders in our field, our competitors are constantly snapping at our heels. Finding the right balance between speed and quality, to ensure we ship product that adds value quickly, should come naturally to you.
Specifics to this role
We have a need in a specific area which will create a new revenue stream and competitive advantage through strategic partnerships and integrations with data providers and media buying organisations worldwide.
Relevant experience in a similar area would be advantageous, but foremost, it’s important we hire the right person with the right personal characteristics, an aptitude to learn and transferable skills. Candidates will need to have 5+ years product management experience.
The specific skills that would ensure a fast start are:
Building commercially viable partnership oriented business cases that take account of commercial realities, competitive pressures and technical challenges
Understand and leveraging opportunities from commercial partnerships to create a win-win-win for customers, partners and TVSquared
Defining & prioritising the requirements relating to Data flows and APIs to build (what we need to build and why)
Managing and commercializing a B2B market place or app store
LONDON-BASED, SALES DIRECTOR
TVSquared is seeking energetic, focused, proven sales reps to play fundamental roles in the execution of an ambitious sales strategy at a fast-paced, fast-growing company.
As a TVSquared sales rep, you need to be well organized, a strong communicator and have the confidence to regularly interact with C-level executives. You’ll be expected to meet or exceed your sales target by introducing TV advertisers and agencies to TVSquared’s game-changing measurement and optimization technology.
- Articulate and present TVSquared’s value proposition to prospects, including C-level executives
- Delve into product use cases and highlight successful client case studies
- Manage complex sales cycles and cultivate a rapidly growing pipeline of business
- Close business, meet or outperform monthly quotas and generate new, top-of-funnel opportunities
- Negotiate contracts and research and develop pricing
- Continually innovate and improve the sales process
- Collaborate with marketing on programs that meet the ever-evolving needs of the media and advertising space
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of five years SaaS experience
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience with CRM software (Salesforce preferred)
- Experience in a start-up, high-growth and fast-paced company
- Working knowledge of the media space
- Proven ability to exceed performance targets
EDINBURGH-BASED, HR ASSISTANT
The Role of HR
This role has been created to support a fast-growing and diverse team, it reports into the Director of People. You will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners. The role engages with all employees across the organisation at all levels in all locations.
- HR administration – including writing contracts and letters
- Recruitment process –writing job specifications, placing adverts, shortlisting candidates, coordinating interviews, advising and guiding hiring managers on process
- Support performance management processes
- Support employee development and training projects
- Advise and assist with employee relations issues
- Assist with organisational communications
- Maintain records and extract HR metrics from internal systems
- Ensure relevant information is shared with payroll accurately and on time
- Maintain technical and legal knowledge through continued learning and development
- HR project work
Skills and experience
- Excellent reporting skills and record management skills
- Exceptional communication skills – articulate and engaging
- Good knowledge of employment law
- Ability to work to deadlines and juggle a varied and busy workload
- Experience of being successful in a fast pace HR role
- Has contributed to the creation and embedding of new processes
- CIPD qualification or similar
EDINBURGH-BASED, FINANCE ASSISTANT
This is an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on experience working within a growing SME business with international tax and accounting exposure.
The Role of Finance Assistant:
This role has been created to support our growing finance team. The finance assistant plays a crucial role in handling many of the day to day activities. The role will report into the Finance Controller.
- Production of sales invoices within the agreed deadlines
- Checking new customer details in the billing system
- Checking VAT codes for all invoices
- Liaise with the sales team to provide accurate advice on billing queries
- Raise credit notes when required
- Review customer records regularly, ensuring all information is up to date
- Respond promptly to both client and internal enquiries
- Processing of purchase invoices through to the purchase ledger
- Processing monthly employee expense claims, chasing up non-receipted transactions
- Assist with ad hoc finance tasks as and when required
Who we’re looking for:
To be a great finance assistant at TVSquared, the person should be a team player, who thrives in a fast pace and growing environment. The job requires a high level of accuracy and efficiency. As the role interacts with many of the TVSquared team, an ability to build relationships easily is very important.
Key skills and experience:
- Excellent numeracy skills and attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- The desire to continually improve processes
- Subscription billing experience
- Accounts payable experience
- General bookkeeping experience
- Strong organisational skills and able to work independently
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with Zuora, Xero, Receipt Bank or Salesforce an advantage