Live-TV events are some of the best times to get in front of a massive audience. But, at the end of the day, what really matters most is if the spot made an impact. Did it drive sales, search, site visits, registrations or donations? Since these type of ads come at a premium, advertisers are under pressure to prove that live-TV drives revenue.
Earlier today, TVSquared hosted a 15-minute “Ad Break” webinar on best practices for live-event TV advertising. The tips were taken from our experience working with more 600+ brands and agencies across the world, and were meant to help advertisers get the “best bang for their TV buck.”
We also shared the findings from our third-annual Super Bowl TV ad analysis, including the brands and celebrities that drove the most search throughout the game.
If you missed the webinar, don’t fret; the recording can be accessed below. Learn about:
- How to sync TV with search to take advantage of the moments when intent-to-buy is high among viewers
- The effectiveness of emotion-driven ads for broad, live-event audiences
- Different, but equally effective, options to the traditional 30-second spot
- The importance of ad timing and how it can impact response
- Alternatives to frequency and reach metrics for planning and measurement