INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR TEAM?
TVSquared is bringing big data to the world of TV advertising – a $208 billion global industry.TVSquared is an exciting, fast-growing company with offices in Edinburgh, London, New York, Munich, Miami, Tokyo and Sydney.
Our employees make up the best and brightest in business and technology – and we’re looking for more passionate people to join our team.
Do you want to help TVSquared change the world of TV advertising?
Check out our current vacancies below.
TVSquared is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TVSquared, the gold-standard for TV measurement and optimization, is bringing state-of-the-art analytics to the world of TV advertising – a $208 billion global industry.
TVSquared is the most accurate, same-day TV attribution platform available. Using the insights generated from the platform, our 700+ brand and agency clients in 70 countries improve TV campaign effectiveness by up to 80%.
Headquartered in Edinburgh, TVSquared is an exciting, fast-growing company with bases in London, New York, LA, Munich, Miami, Tokyo and Sydney. Our employees make up the best and brightest in business, media, advertising and technology – and because the company is expanding at a rapid pace, we are looking for the most passionate and dedicated people to join our team.
EDINBURGH- AND NEW YORK-BASED, CLIENT TECHNICAL SUPPORT
TVSquared is looking for a Support Consultant for its growing Client Services team. If you’re an innovative, passionate person with expertize in data, technology and client engagement, we want to hear from you.
The role is a hybrid of data analysis, product support and basic client facing consultancy. We are part of a team which ensures that all our clients are on-boarded successfully and have ongoing success with the TVSquared suite of products.
This is a fantastic role for candidates interested in progressing their career within a rapidly growing tech company. The diverse nature of this position presents many avenues to progression for those who can grow and excel with the role.
Positions in both Edinburgh and NYC offices.
The Ideal Candidate can:
- Interact confidently with various sizes of clients, identifying issues and proposing technical solutions
- Regularly transform/load client data files while conducting detailed data quality checks
- Perform data analysis of modeling results and present findings to clients in both written documents and presentations directly to clients
- Assist users with training and advice on the TVSquared platform
- Conduct problem scoping and data analysis to identify and resolve bugs and issues
- Liaise with clients to scope requirements and escalate issues as appropriate
- Work across various other functions within the business to ensure clients’ needs are being met, and internal processes are as effective as possible
Required Skills & Experience:
- Computer Science/Technology-type degree, as well as a deep knowledge of SQL (Postgres experience a plus)
- Familiarization with data manipulation and ETL technologies along with strong Excel skills
- Previous client facing experience is essential, ideally in a support or consultancy style environment
- Knowledge of the TV industry is an advantage, but not essential
- Being able to fit into a fast paced, sales focused environment is vital
NYC submissions: Apply online – Please submit your CV in PDF format
Edinburgh submissions: Apply online – Please submit your CV in PDF format
NEW YORK-BASED, EXECUTIVE PA
We’re seeking an Executive Personal Assistant to join our fast-growing and diverse team. The role is based in our Manhattan office (NY 10018) just 5 minutes’ walk from Times Square. You will mainly support the Chief Revenue Officer but also other members of the Executive team on an ad hoc basis. You’ll bring a positive and proactive attitude in your regular correspondence with senior key stakeholders internally and externally.
If you are flexible, Exec PA savvy, and used to dealing with heavy calendar management/meeting scheduling and assisting with a very busy executive, then this could be the job for you. This is a very busy role with an incredibly exciting company, with great people! Well, that`s what we think! Why don`t you come speak to us to find out for yourself!
This is a permanent, full time role with immediate start.
The Role and Responsibilities:
- Managing the day to day activities for the CRO
- Heavy calendar coordination for the CRO, who runs Global Sales, plus interim support for other Executive staff
- Preparation of materials, agendas, room set-up for meetings
- Promptly follow up on outstanding meetings and proactively reschedule
- Taking accurate minutes during meetings (not essential but occasionally required)
- Handling CRO’s monthly expenses to ensure they are in-line with Company expenses policy
- To conduct research, analyze and collect data to prepare documents and reports
- Assisting with the preparation of PowerPoint and graphic presentations
- Acting as the administrative point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Assisting with general administrative tasks, as and when required
- Occasionally help the C-Level Executives and Senior staff with travel coordination and booking
Skills and experience:
- High degree of professionalism
- Team player with a 24/7 mentality
- Strong computer skills
- NYC savvy
- Extensive experience within a PA role working with senior leaders in an organization
- Ability to work well in a high-pressured fast-moving environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Efficient, organized and capable of multitasking
- Ability to interact with all levels
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s degree or similar
Apply online – Please submit your CV in PDF format
EDINBURGH-BASED, CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
Are you passionate, innovative and client obsessed? If yes, then you need to join our growing team! We work hard but have lots of fun too.
The role is based in our Edinburgh office. This is a hybrid technical and customer facing role. The role will require a strong understanding of TV media, a deep level of data analysis ability, and the ability to communicate with clients at both a technical and senior exec level. Previous experience in a technical consultancy environment would be advantageous.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Own the on-boarding and initial BAU phases of the client journey from a technical perspective;
- Be responsible for the technical setup, ensuring all data is being provided correctly
- Ensure the TVSquared models are configured appropriately to address the clients’ requirements
- Work with clients to ensure they are confident users in the platform and can perform the analysis they need and expect
- Drive long term retention of clients by ensuring they have the industry knowledge to drive ROI from the results the products present
- Liaise with Sales, Account Management and Pre-sales to ensure a smooth transition of clients into BAU
- When required, work with development team to build out customised solutions required for on-boarding
Work with Account Managers to provide ongoing dedicated technical management for high priority clients;
- Be main contact for technical questions, issues and requests
- Coordinating internal teams to execute client requests and communicating timescales and outcomes to the client
- Assist the account manager to identify areas to grow accounts with additional products, brands or customisation
- Manage the migration of clients to updated versions of products and provide guidance when on-boarding new products
- Provide ongoing technical and industry knowledge to clients to enable long term retention
Provide an escalation point for junior members of the Client Services Team;
- Provide guidance and best practice on challenging issues and requests
- Assist with the Head of Client Services to roll out new processes, tools and knowledge across the wider team
- Assist in training of new members of staff as appropriate
Provide feedback to the wider business on client’s requirements and industry trends;
- Provide client insight to the product teams to ensure future development meets client needs
- Assist the capture of client requirements for the product and development teams
- Technical degree or equivalent
- Strong grasp of statistical/mathematical fundamentals
- Excellent client communication skills
- 2 years + experience in a client support or success role
- Superb problem-solving skills
- Analytics background
- Ability to work independently
- TV Industry experience, especially in the buying of media
Apply online – Please submit your CV in PDF format. No agencies please.
EDINBURGH-BASED, DATA ENGINEER
We are seeking an experienced Data Engineer to join our Data Science function and work on a series of innovative data science experiments. We are looking for someone who likes working in a fast-paced environment, both autonomously and as part of a multi-discipline team.
As a Data Engineer, you will mainly be working within the Data Science team sourcing and ingesting data, data wrangling and creating big data pipelines. You will also be working with people across technical and commercial teams to understand their data needs and implement the best possible infrastructure to meet them. Without people in this crucial role treating data as an asset, we won’t be able to become the business we want to be.
Our talented technical team comprises of over 30 people including devops, data scientists, designers, and backend and frontend specialists. Our technology includes cloud-hosting with automatic scaling groups, mongoDB and Postgres data storage, Python, Spark parallelization, Angular JS, Django, CSS and bootstrap.
This is a new permanent role, the responsibilities will depend on your experience and ambitions. The position is based in our Edinburgh office (EH3 9DR).
- Create and enhance high volume batch and streaming data pipelines
- Implement traditional batch ETL jobs
- Support data scientists to test and productionize robust machine learning models
- The extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources
- Working with both structured and unstructured datasets
- Designing and developing technical solutions (initially internally facing)
- Proactively driving our data infrastructure, building ETL processes, and undertaking quality assessment
- Bug fixing and performance analysis
- Working autonomously with light supervision but high accountability
- Working with the Development team to transition ETL pipelines from data science environment to our high-volume production environment
Skills and Experience:
You’ll have a successful history of manipulating, processing, joining, and extracting value from large datasets sourced from disparate sources. You’ll be able to draw on your ability to interact successfully with key stakeholders across the business, combining this with extensive coding experience and practical knowledge of relational and non-relational databases.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- Expert programming and data engineering skills, qualified to BSc or equivalent in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Strong SQL knowledge, specific knowledge of Postgres would be valuable
- Strong Python knowledge with implementing designs
- Experience with Hadoop and/or Spark
- A strong understanding of data modeling, data structures, databases, and ETL processes
- An in-depth understanding of large scale data sets, including both structured and unstructured data
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Eye for detail and identifying problems
- Must be proactive, highly analytical, and detail-oriented with strong time management skills
Ideally, we’re also looking for knowledge of:
- Cloud technologies, especially AWS
- NoSQL technology, MongoDB in particular
- Data quality analysis and remediation
- Descriptive data analytics and statistics
- Frameworks/systems (e.g. Git)
- Agile methodologies and scrum
Apply online – Please submit your CV in PDF format. No agencies please.