INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR TEAM?
TVSquared is bringing big data to the world of TV advertising – a $208 billion global industry.TVSquared is an exciting, fast-growing company with offices in Edinburgh, London, New York, Munich, Miami, Tokyo and Sydney.
Our employees make up the best and brightest in business and technology – and we’re looking for more passionate people to join our team.
Do you want to help TVSquared change the world of TV advertising?
Check out our current vacancies below.
TVSquared is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TVSquared, the gold-standard for TV measurement and optimization, is bringing state-of-the-art analytics to the world of TV advertising – a $208 billion global industry.
TVSquared is the most accurate, same-day TV attribution platform available. Using the insights generated from the platform, our 700+ brand and agency clients in 70 countries improve TV campaign effectiveness by up to 80%.
Headquartered in Edinburgh, TVSquared is an exciting, fast-growing company with bases in London, New York, LA, Munich, Miami, Tokyo and Sydney. Our employees make up the best and brightest in business, media, advertising and technology – and because the company is expanding at a rapid pace, we are looking for the most passionate and dedicated people to join our team.
EDINBURGH- AND NEW YORK-BASED, CLIENT TECHNICAL SUPPORT
TVSquared is looking for a Support Consultant for its growing Client Services team. If you’re an innovative, passionate person with expertize in data, technology and client engagement, we want to hear from you.
The role is a hybrid of data analysis, product support and basic client facing consultancy. We are part of a team which ensures that all our clients are on-boarded successfully and have ongoing success with the TVSquared suite of products.
This is a fantastic role for candidates interested in progressing their career within a rapidly growing tech company. The diverse nature of this position presents many avenues to progression for those who can grow and excel with the role.
Positions in both Edinburgh and NYC offices.
The Ideal Candidate can:
- Interact confidently with various sizes of clients, identifying issues and proposing technical solutions
- Regularly transform/load client data files while conducting detailed data quality checks
- Perform data analysis of modeling results and present findings to clients in both written documents and presentations directly to clients
- Assist users with training and advice on the TVSquared platform
- Conduct problem scoping and data analysis to identify and resolve bugs and issues
- Liaise with clients to scope requirements and escalate issues as appropriate
- Work across various other functions within the business to ensure clients’ needs are being met, and internal processes are as effective as possible
Required Skills & Experience:
- Computer Science/Technology-type degree, as well as a deep knowledge of SQL (Postgres experience a plus)
- Familiarization with data manipulation and ETL technologies along with strong Excel skills
- Previous client facing experience is essential, ideally in a support or consultancy style environment
- Knowledge of the TV industry is an advantage, but not essential
- Being able to fit into a fast paced, sales focused environment is vital
NYC submissions: Apply online – Please submit your CV in PDF format
Edinburgh submissions: Apply online – Please submit your CV in PDF format
NEW YORK-BASED, CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER
As a NYC-based Content Marketing Manager at TVSquared, you will produce a variety of marketing collateral and contribute to our overall demand-gen and brand awareness goals. This role requires exceptional writing skills, a strong attention to detail and the ability to create high-quality content that spans thought leadership, industry trends, products, technology and research.
The role is based in our Manhattan office (NY 10018) which is 5 minutes’ walk from Times Square. The position is permanent with full time hours starting as soon as possible.
- Work closely across the Marketing team to ensure content aligns with TVSquared’s overall strategy
- Assist with content creation to drive engagement and quality leads
- Conceive ideas and develop cohesive content plans that can be amplified across earned and paid media channels, events and other content outputs
- Work closely with key stakeholders on topic generation, messaging, script writing and presentation creation for webinars, speaking slots and client/prospect meetings
- Develop eBooks, one pagers, bylined articles and reports using data-driven insights
- Craft different content types to support key influencer and buyer personas across the customer journey
- Own our blog strategy and work across the marketing team to align to digital initiatives
- Capture client stories in the form of case studies, blog posts, videos, webinars and more
- Produce content for landing pages, infographics, social media campaigns, advertisements, email marketing campaigns and the company’s website as needed
- Manage multiple projects effectively and meet tight deadlines
- Understand and communicate technical subjects in a clear, concise and engaging manner
- Work as part of a team to contribute ideas that build TVSquared’s brand and drive sales
- Track content performance and report key learnings
- Work closely with the PR team to support contributed articles, media relations and other awareness initiatives
- Edit, proof and review content across various departments, from marketing and sales to product and the C-level
- Coordinate with designers and freelancers to deliver projects to completion
- BA/BS in business, marketing, journalism, communications/PR, English or a related field
- 2-5 years of experience in marketing or copywriting
- Exceptional planning, writing and grammar skills; analytical skills a plus
- Ability to achieve goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Experience in B2B marketing preferred
- Knowledge of AdTech and MarTech industries a plus
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- The ability to write clearly and concisely with minimal editing, and to improve upon the content written by other
- The ability to turn complex ideas in simple, digestible content
- Experience working and collaborating with sales and client-facing teams
TVSquared values creative thinking, collaboration and accountability in turning strategic plans into impactful marketing programs. Our marketing team is comprised of driven individuals whose expertise span PR, content, events, demand gen, digital marketing, product marketing and corporate communications. We are excited by the evolution of TV advertising and are driven to find creative ways to market our products and brand to drive growth and sales. While each one of us has our individual responsibilities, we take a collaborative approach and work cross-functionally to deliver marketing programs that drive results.
Apply online – Please submit your CV in PDF format
NEW YORK-BASED, SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER
Advanced TV & Strategic Partnerships
The main purpose of the role is to drive the commercial success of Advanced TV products and solutions. This will include conception, launch and in-life management of a portfolio of products that will deliver best in class attribution, measurement, optimization and programmatic execution of TV delivered via OTT services, connected-TV, digital video and more.
The role is based in our Manhattan office (NY 10018) which is 5 minutes’ walk from Times Square. You will be a key member of our growing team and report directly to the Director of Product Management with significant exposure to the CTO, CIO and Executive Team.
You should have a good understanding of the media and TV advertisement market, the sources and types of data that will drive Advanced TV, and the strategic data partnerships that are necessary to create the right ecosystem to support the products you will create. Sounds interesting? Read on….
- Define and own the customer and market requirements and translate these into prioritized product requirements
- Deliver commercially successful Advanced TV products to market and manage these in-life, in collaboration with other functions
- Own and deliver the business case for your portfolio of products
- Vendor management – researching and sourcing vendors, managing clients’ relationship, evaluating performance
- Information Design – translating / presenting complex attribution, measurement and optimization information into user friendly language that is easy to understand and action
Role specific knowledge and experience:
- Ad-tech data vendor and identify management ecosystem
- Experience of CTV, Linear Addressable, OTT, VOD (& less so OLV) technologies and data flows
- Understanding of Digital attribution methodologies: Test / Control, Multi Touch Attribution (MTA), view through
- Working knowledge of DMPs (e.g. Adobe, Oracle Bluekai, Lotame, Neustar) and ideally DSPs (e.g. DataXU, Adobe TubeMogul, AppNexus)
- Segment building experience using first-party data from audience and customers
- Good knowledge of segment building toolsets (behavioural & demographic)
Product Management at TVSquared:
Our Product Management team is focused on three areas:
- What we build and why: Figuring out what we need to build and prioritizing when we build it is our core responsibility. We bring the vision and context to empower great decisions, so we focus on posing the right questions and facilitating important trade-offs, rather than dictating detailed answers.
- How we build it: We believe in a collaborative partnership where the Product Manager focuses on business and customer outcomes, Engineering and Design focus on how we get there, and Product Marketing focuses on go-to-market and ensuring customers and prospects understand the value we offer. Product’s main role in execution is to be the voice of the market and to make sure we achieve what we set out to do.
- Communicating with everyone: Product Managers are a key part of the glue that binds together teams at TVSquared. We communicate the who, what, why and when to the company. We also work closely with Marketing, Sales and Support on how best to communicate the product benefits to our customers.
The role of Product Managers:
- As a Product Manager you will work closely with our Engineering, Service Design and Product Marketing teams on a day-to-day basis, and alongside the Director of Product Management and CTO.
You should expect a great deal of autonomy, and a challenging and highly cross-functional role with tasks spanning the commercial and technical spectrum. As a Product Manager, we expect you to:
- Build a deep understanding of customers’ needs and market opportunities
- Develop a vision for the direction of the product, and leading prioritization to maintain the backlog
- Engaging and influencing the development teams to agree on design and technical decisions
- Track progress, assess risks and drive delivery by putting in place the commercial and technical metrics against which the product is judged
- Lead communication with the rest of the business and work with product marketing to articulate our value-add to customers and prospects
- Define our competitive positioning and keep on top of broader industry developments
Personal characteristics we look for:
We believe great Product managers share common characteristics, and we look for these above all else:
- Intellectual horsepower: We want our product managers to have an outstanding ability to think on their feet and tackle intellectually challenging problems
- Curiosity & drive: You should relish challenges and have a strong natural instinct to drive things to completion. We’re looking for the ability and curiosity to learn and adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Collaborative leaders: Product roles bring responsibility without direct authority. We’re looking for natural leaders who earn the trust of others with a collaborative style and great influencing and communication skills.
- Effortlessly analytical: At TVSquared we start by asking ‘why?’, and a data-driven approach is central to how we run Product
- A bias for action: Being leaders in our field, our competitors are constantly snapping at our heels. Finding the right balance between speed and quality, to ensure we ship products that add value quickly, should come naturally to you.
Apply online – Please submit your CV in PDF format
EDINBURGH-BASED, BIG DATA DEVELOPER (DATA SCIENCE)
TVSquared, a data science and software company, is seeking a data engineer to join our Data Science function and work on a series of innovative data science experiments. We are looking for someone who likes working in a fast-paced environment, both autonomously and as part of a multi-discipline team.
As a Big Data Developer, you will mainly be working within the Data Science team, sourcing and ingesting data, data wrangling, and creating big data pipelines. You’ll also be working with people across technical and commercial teams to understand their data needs and implement the best possible infrastructure to meet them. Without people in this crucial role, treating data as an asset, we won’t be able to become the business we want to be.
Our talented technical team has over 30 people including devops, data scientists, designers, and backend and frontend specialists. Our technology includes cloud-hosting with automatic scaling groups, MongoDB and Postgres data storage, Python, Spark parallelization, Angular JS, Django, CSS and bootstrap.
This is a new permanent role, the responsibilities will depend on your experience and ambitions. The position is based in our Edinburgh office (EH3 9DR), with amazing views of the castle!
- Create and enhance high volume batch and streaming data pipelines
- The extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources
- Working with both structured and unstructured datasets
- Designing and developing technical solutions
- Support data scientists in building, testing, and productionizing robust machine learning models
- Proactively driving our data infrastructure and undertaking quality assessment
- Bug fixing and performance analysis
- Managing stakeholders
- Working autonomously with light supervision but high accountability
- Working with the Development team to transition ETL pipelines from data science environment to our high-volume production environment
Skills and Experience:
You’ll have a successful history of manipulating, processing, joining, and extracting value from large datasets sourced from disparate sources. You’ll be able to draw on your ability to interact successfully with key stakeholders across the business, combining this with extensive coding experience and practical knowledge of relational and non-relational databases.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- Expert programming and data engineering skills, qualified to BSc or equivalent in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Experience with Hadoop and/or Spark
- Strong Python knowledge with implementing designs
- A strong understanding of data modeling, data structures, databases, and ETL processes
- An in-depth understanding of large scale data sets, including both structured and unstructured data
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Eye for detail and identifying problems
- Must be proactive, highly analytical, and detail-oriented with strong time management skills
Ideally, we’re also looking for knowledge of:
- Cloud technologies, especially AWS
- NoSQL technology, MongoDB in particular
- Data quality analysis and remediation
- Descriptive data analytics and statistics
- Frameworks/systems (e.g. Git)
- SQL knowledge, specific knowledge of Postgres would be valuable
Apply online – Please submit your CV in PDF format. No agencies please.
MUNICH-BASED, SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
TVSquared is seeking an energetic, focused and proven Sales Account Manager to play a fundamental role in the execution of an ambitious sales strategy in a fast-paced environment. You will also be responsible for developing long-term relationships with existing advertising agency clients and overseeing sales with those customers.
As a Sales Account Manager you should work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner, manage quarterly business reviews and upsell new functionality. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented.
The role is based in our newly opened Munich office (80333), with a small but growing team, currently numbering around 10, but with regular contact with the much larger global team.
- To articulate and present TVSquared’s value proposition to prospects, including executive level
- Manage complex sales cycles and cultivate a rapidly growing pipeline of business
- Close business, meet or outperform monthly quotas and generate new top-of-the-funnel opportunities
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Develop account plans to grow opportunities within the client base
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Act as a lead point of contact for all matters specific to the portfolio of customers
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- Liaise with Sales and Product to ensure timely, efficient delivery of solutions based on customer needs
- Collaborate with Marketing on programs that meet the ever-evolving needs of the media and advertising space
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of three years SaaS experience
- Proven work experience as a Sales Account Manager
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Experience with high-growth and fast-paced company
- Working knowledge of the media space
- Proven ability to exceed performance targets
- Astute negotiation skills
- BSc degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
Apply online – Please submit your CV in PDF format. No agencies please.